~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--I meet the nicest people!

During my travels with the Little Guy, I meet the nicest people!! One memorable couple was traveling in a motorhome--and parked adjacent to me at the Lake Powhatan campground near Asheville, North Carolina. They have returned home to Switzerland but we exchanged e-mail addresses and they continue to correspond with me. ~~ Another acquaintance--at Lake Powhatan--was walking his dog and stopped to chat and admire the "cute" little trailer. He called last week to tell me that (since our meeting) he bought a Little Guy. He called today to tell me about his first campout. ~~ While on my trip I received a phone call from a lady that lives in Asheville. She was in Canton, Ohio, to pick up her Little Guy--and the staff told her about me. Tentatively, we will camp together in the near future (we only live about eighty miles from one another).

Here I am ready to leave Little Guy International Headquarters, Canton, Ohio, March 28, 2008. Everyone was so gracious, and helpful!! I'm standing with the owner of the company, Joe Kicos.

No comments:

Post a Comment