~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--How-I-do-it--#13

Recently a friend told me about a new "discount" store in Shelby. (I thought I knew them all but one I didn't know about!!) She said "RV covers for $100. and car covers for $15.) Yesterday I browsed the establishment (like a Big Lots) and purchased the "mid-size" car cover. ~~ As you can see in the picture, the cover is large enough (and "small" might be too small). I did not cinch the cover; I was just testing to see if it would meet my needs. The fabric seems very sturdy and the information on the box says "triple layer fabric provides heavy duty protection against dirt, pollution and bad weather." It says "Three year warranty." (How could I go wrong with this pur-chase??) In small print: "This cover is designed to be water resistant but is not waterproof. It will not stop moisture from reaching the surface of your vehicle." ~~ Look, it has a zippered flap where the door is. ~~ That's "howIdoit". ~~ Yes, covers are available at Little Guy but I'm a Senior on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment