~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--How-I-do-it--#7


Boy Scout motto: Be Prepared. Lady Teardrop motto: Be Prepared!

On the few occasions when I have needed a "jump start" I provided jumper cables. Frequently--when I asked for a "jump"--the other driver would say "I don't have cables." My reply: "No self respecting solo female would travel without cables!!" Mine are big and heavy. ~~ Recently I saw--and purchased--a very compact unit that (reportedly) does the same thing. It plugs into the cigarette lighter. I haven't used it yet but carries the Field & Stream brand. Should be good.

I have a warning light, too, in case I break down at night. However, I rarely drive at night!! Be prepared!! HowIdoit.

When I traveled back and forth across the U.S. in my Dodge mini-motorhome, I carried two tool boxes. With Little Guy, I try to keep things small and light weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment