~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--How-I-do-it--#9

(See September 6th for beginning of this series.)

At
Tearjerkers there is a saying "Life moves a little slower on Teardrop time." All I think about lately is "teardrop"--and sleep is "slow" to find me!! So many sleepless nights!! I spent the last several hours working on this blog; look at the time-stamps: 2:22, 3:33, 4:44. (I wait patiently for those exact numbers.)

Yesterday, I emptied the large box on the tongue of the trailer. Too much stuff!! I had forgotten I had some of the items!! I'll eliminate some...; I'll do "Spring" house-cleaning in the "Fall."











The picture is deceiving; the "box" is not wider than the Little Guy. It was a "special order" (many months after I purchased the trailer) and I had no idea it would be "humongous"!! The storage space is good; the temptation to haul too much stuff is bad!! Half of the things were out when I remembered to take a picture. This is where I keep the electric cord, heater, fan, extra flash lights, tarps, Coleman propane stove, tea kettle, pans, food, etc. Also two heavy pieces of wood (wrapped in plastic) for under the dolly wheel if I am parked in grass. (Like
Tom Johnson Rally Park, Marion, NC.)



No comments:

Post a Comment