~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, August 10, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--Editing

6:00 PM: I've just spent six hours editing the information regarding the recent trip. I doubt that I am half way through the process. It's a good thing I love the computer, and I enjoy preparing these blogs!! ~~ About 9:30 AM I drove into Shelby to get my mail from the Post Office (and haven't looked at it yet). Then coffee with a new friend that I met through her son-in-law. Imagine: two people laboring over their laptop computers, at Panera, in Asheville. Conver-sation follows, and Shelby is mentioned. I came home with his Mother-in-law's phone number--and I called her last night. We spent about an hour discussing our travels, etc. ~~ Then I proceeded to the self-service car wash to get the grime off Little Guy. Finally, to the market for much needed fruit and veggies. ~~ Mid-day (the hottest day of the year?), I unhitched the trailer. My day's activities in thirteen short sentences.

~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript: 6:00 PM on an absolutely gorgeous Saturday evening, August 15th. The day was not-too-hot, nor humid, (and I should have been outdoors) but I spent the entire afternoon editing the blogs so they can be accessed in chronological order. I don't like unfinished projects!! (With the editing behind me, I'm afraid I'll have to resume the project of "declutterizing.")

~~~~~~~~~~
The last blog (in this series): To answer your questions: Why I bought Little Guy & why I travel alone.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment