~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Welcome Visitors

At the bottom of my blog is a StatCounter. It does not document that (example) John-- or Jane-- Smith, Hometown, USA --or Canada, visited the blog. It only lists the location and identifies the blogs they viewed. I am thrilled by the number of visitors that are following my recent Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. Someone from Angier, NC, spent over twenty hours reading each step of my trip along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Likewise, lengthy visits from someone in Calgary, Canada, and Oklahoma City. SINCERE THANKS for visiting!! Please accept your virtual trophy. I'd love to have my visitors leave a message in the "comments" section and/or e-mail me.

3:40 PM Postscript: Since publishing the above (before noon) the StatCounter documents that someone from Atlanta, GA, spent twenty hours, twenty-three minutes, visiting my blog. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU one and all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment