~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Tribune--"Thanks"

The weather forecast for Shelby: 95 degrees for this Sunday afternoon!! That's a shock to the body when I've spent thirteen days in the mountains near the Blue Ridge Parkway. Frequently I was wearing a sweater. Much as I hated to, I had to turn on the air conditioning in my apartment. Much to be done: unload, clean, drive to the self-service car wash.... I've returned "blue ice" containers to the freezer; I've filled 16 ounce bottles with filtered water and put in the freezer. I'm so reluctant to stop "sight seeing" but haven't a clue about where to travel next.

When I stepped on the scales this morning, I was delighted to see that I have lost two pounds. That was a direct result of the exercise I got during the trip--more walking than usual. Furthermore, I ate less because I did not feel hungry. At home, I know that I eat "by the clock" and I eat because I am bored and lonely. It was good to drink green tea this morning after several days drinking coffee at Panera.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

I want to say "thank you" to all the visitors who followed the link in the
Teardrop Tribune. I'm glad you took a few minutes to read about my travels. Perhaps you are encouraged to purchase a Little Guy and visit sites near your home. I'd love to hear from you.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #


To follow my trip chronologically--to see the next blog--click Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--Editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment