~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--the "bottom line"

I left Shelby with $129. cash--and sold the Blue Ox bike rack for $150. cash. I returned home with $70.50 cash. I paid cash for my food--but charged gas, camping, and admission to the Southern Gospel Singing, and the Biltmore Estate in Asheville. Paid cash for Carl Sandburg home, and cash for Flat Rock Playhouse.

$~90.00--Camping at Tom Johnson Camping Center
$170.00--Five nights Southern Gospel Singing (*)
$105.00--Two days at Biltmore Estate
$~50.00--Camping at Lake Powhatan
$~~9.00--Arboretum & Quilt Show
$~~3.00--Carl Sandburg home
$~33.00--Flat Rock Playhouse
$~65.00--Gas

If my arithmetic is correct: $208.50 cash spent & $355. charged for a total of $563.50. I had the "luxury" of expensive entertainment--and super-expensive Biltmore Estate. The average for thirteen days: $43.35. In my humble opinion, that's a bargain!! What do you think??

* Checking my on-line banking, I was charged for two people!!

~~~~~~~~~~
To follow my trip chronologically--to see the next blog--click Little Guy Teardrop Tribune--"Thanks".
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment